THE INFINITY CALL
Effective Date: 01 JULY 2019
Information and its use
When purchasing the Services you are required to enter personal details which may include:
– Your name
– Email address
– Postal address
– Phone numbers
– Debit or credit card details
We collect the information from you in order to:
– Inform you about all the latest products, deals and other information relevant to you. All information will be delivered by e-mail.
– Track your activity on our site. We may use this information in order to conduct market research that will help us to deliver a customized service to our users. Our tracking activities do not have any impact on your surfing experience on the Website and these activities are completely safe.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but in so choosing you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future experiences for you, improving our operations, and communicating with you.
You can visit the Website, read materials, and browse the general website’s contents without giving us any personally identifiable information. In order to provide you with the most efficient and enhanced personalized service and attention, we collect certain information automatically.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
Log Files. When you visit the Website, the information from your website is automatically gathered by our servers from your browser. The information includes your IP address, browser specifications, Internet service provider you use, pages you visit, type of platform and the number of clicks. By doing this we analyze trends and brands, prevent fraud, gather demographic info and many more. We do not share the log files and they are safe.
What cookies the “website” use
– Strictly Necessary Cookies – these cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the “website” and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for (such as navigating between pages, using a shopping cart or e-billing services) cannot be provided.
– Analytics and Performance Cookies – we make use of analytic cookies to analyze how our visitors use the “website” and to monitor the ‘website’s” performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by customizing our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. We might also use these cookies to highlight articles or site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the “website”. The information collected by these cookies is not associated with your personal information by us or by our contractors.
Web Beacons. “Web beacons” are often used together with cookies to personalize the website for our users. They are also used to collect a small amount of information about our visitors. Web beacons, that are also called “clear gifs” or “pixel tags” are actually small graphic images that are transparent. Also, the use of Web beacons is sometimes through email in order of understanding the behavior of our Users. Web beacons are not linked to any PII.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Telephone: We may contact you personally if we feel it is necessary for us in order to fulfill our obligations towards you or even answer your queries. We may also call you to get your permission to post your success story on our website.
Email: We reserve the rights to send emails to those who signed up on our website or posted any query. We will never spam you. If you are interested in not receiving any email from us, you can always unsubscribe us. All the emails are sent by our company and we don’t share your personal details with third party sites, other than MailChimp, and in their case specifically only for the purposes of administering our newsletter. You may unsubscribe to any of our online e-mail updates by following the unsubscribe instructions in the body of an e-mail message. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, REVISIONS
Although we have implemented systems and procedures to secure the data maintained by us, security during Internet transmissions can never be assured. Our policy is to limit access to personal data to those employees or agents with a specific need to access or retrieve this information. To maintain security, we conduct internal reviews of our security measures on a regular basis.
You have the full rights to update/modify your personal information attached to your account. You can send us an email here.
You even hold the right to inform us not to use your information for any of our advertising or marketing purposes.