THE INFINITY CALL WITH KELLY MORRIS
- The Infinity Call is a subscription-based meditation service dedicated to the upliftment of humanity..
- Meditation is proven to make us kinder, healthier, stronger happier and more productive beings. Sleep improves, emotional stability increases, relationships improve and self-esteem raises while anxiety, stress, moodiness, agitation, anger and disease all decline.
- Creativity blooms, intuition takes over, habits, fears and phobias diminish. Meditation is the secret to the success of many and could be yours, too.
THE INFINITY CALL WITH KELLY MORRIS
FEMININE + SHAMANIC EXPERIENCE
The Infinity Call is a subscription-based meditation service for women.
We herald the long overdue rebalancing that is the birthright is every woman and is the destiny of our home planet.
Meditation makes us smarter, kinder, healthier, stronger and happier. Sleep improves, emotional stability increases, anxiety decreases, stress, moodiness, agitation, anger and disease decline.
Creativity blooms, intuition takes over, habits/fears/phobias diminish, immunity amplifies, tranquility takes over.
Meditation is the secret to your success.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
THE INFINITY CALL
- Offered on our website, a new Infinity session is posted here daily at 4:00 AM PST / 6:00 AM EST / 12:00 PM CET / 2:00 PM AEDT.
- Each Infinity session is available for 24 hours for you to use as much as you like, whenever you like. To participate, all you need is a phone/computer and WiFi.
- The Infinity Call is open to all regardless of ability to pay.
For over 30 years, Kelly Morris has been at the forefront of mindfulness and wellness through her coaching and meditation services. She is the creator of The Infinity Call, a one-of-a-kind daily meditation broadcast supporting ascending humans across the globe.
From business leaders and celebrities to musicians and creatives, Kelly guides each to a collective awakening and understanding that as they heal themselves they heal the world. Prior to launching The Infinity Call, Kelly founded the Conquering Lion Yoga Teacher Training Program, one of NYC’s most successful yoga instructor trainings.
During this time, she graduated some of the best known names in the yoga and wellness world today, including Lauren Imparata of I.AM.YOU, Maria Cutrona of SOUK/NYC, Desiree Pais of Benshen, Mikaela Bradbury of Arjuna.com and many more. Over the years, Kelly has been featured in The New York Times, The Post, Yoga Journal, Allure, InStyle, WSJ and numerous other publications.
Kelly has taught Madonna, Michelle Williams, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Christian Slater, Sting, Russell Simmons, Willem Defoe, Elizabeth Berkeley, Christy Turlington, Mike D, Bobby Shriver, Donna Karan and many more.
In the wake of September 11, 2001, she was chosen as the cover story for New York Magazine, as a leading light + voice of compassion. Kelly currently lives in the Hudson Valley, where she continues to dedicate her life to helping people step into their true power.
Kelly Morris is a globally recognized thought leader of 25 years. She has guided thousands to their inner self.
Kelly has dedicated her life to bringing meditation to people everywhere. She believes that as people heal themselves, they heal their world.
Kelly has been featured in the New York Times, the New York Post, Yoga Journal, Live The Process, WSJ, Instyle Magazine, The Coveteur and One King’s Lane, among others and was the face of New York magazine in the wake of 9/11.
Are you ready to be fully present and feel the support of the natural world?
Join The Infinity Call, and begin your journey back to yourself and to wholeness now.